The USDA has stringent requirements for the handling, storage and final disposal of foreign soil samples from most countries at the conclusion of testing.
Final disposal includes heating the samples to a high temperature in a furnace.
Due to ever-rising costs, we are no longer able to absorb the entire expense of disposal.
Accordingly, we are now forced to charge a disposal fee on foreign soil samples:
1 sample: $5.00
2 samples: $10.00
3 or more samples: $15.00
How To Order
- The option above has been set for a default quantity of 1 sample
- If you intend to submit more than 1 sample, please choose accordingly from the "Number of Samples" drop-down
- Click the Red "Add to Cart" Button from the Test Page
- Proceed with your Order, Check Out and Process Payment
- Print Two Copies of your Email Order Receipt - One for You, and One to Send with Your Order
- You must download and fill out the corresponding testing and sample submittal forms from the links found below
- Mail your Samples, your Printed Order and your Completed Forms to the Lab Address on the Forms
- Do not put your paperwork in your sample bag or sample container